Sunday, November 10, 2013

Daal ki kachori ya kachori waffles

Daal ki kachori ya kachori waffles.
My experiments continue. Waffles my all time favorite never stop at just few changes. I made these since I had a packet if ready to make daal kachori mix from Delhi. Just knead , roll and fry....fry???? Not me .... And so here they take the shape of my fav waffles!!!my hubby loved it. Packed him some for his snack tomorrow.
Ingredients
1 cup ready made kachori mix
1 cup suji
2 tbsp oil
1 cup curd
Pinch of hing
1/2 cup grated cheese
1 cup grated radish
1 cup chopped spring onions
1 chopped onion
1.5 cup curd
1/2 tsp chilli
Ch green chillies
1 tsp baking powder
Method
Mix all the ingredients except baking powder and adjust consistency by adding water if needed. Keep for 30 mins.
Add baking powder and mix well.
Heat waffle iron and brush with butter.
Pour the batter and grill till golden and crisp. A few mins from off the grill and they turn more crisp.
Serve with chutney of choice or aloo ki spicy curry. I mixed gun powder with garlic flakes, curd , olive oil and salt. Yummy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment