I like to use everything that I can use in my kitchen. You will barely seeing me throw away anything. I try and recycle everything that I can.
Here is one good and tummy way to use the milk solid that you get after you make ghee. Most throw it away. It's delicious and has lots of goodness. I use it to make stuffed parathas. Try them and you will love the crisp and yummy parathas. Have it with pickle or just the way they are.
1 bowl prepared dough for rotis
1/2 cup ghee ka mawa
1 chopped onion
1/4 cup besan
1-2 tbsp chopped coriander
1-2 ch chilies
Chilli powder as per taste
1/4 tsp haldi
1/2 tsp amchur
1.Make balls of dough.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing.
3. Roll the dough into a circle.
4. Put a generous helping of the mixture and close well.
5. Roll again to a nice circle.
6. Put it on the hot griddle.
7. Put oil and make parathas or dry roast on both sides till crisp and put ghee when done.
8. Enjoy with pickle and curd.