Thursday, July 31, 2014

Rasgulle ke syrup ki sweet fingers

What do you do when you have syrup from rasgulle and gulab jamuns? I make this besides ther things! Try these baked fingers.
Rasgulla syrup sweet fingers
I love to use every bit that I have in my kitchen. This time it was sugar syrup from rasgulle. Most times we throw it... I use it.
250 ml sugar syrup
1/4 cup oil
1 tbsp poppy seeds
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1/4 cup oats
1/4 cup suji
2 cups atta 
2 tsp baking powder
2-3 tbsp Sugar /acc to taste
Mix syrup with oil , sugar and sesame n poppy seeds. 
Heat and give it a boil.
Cool a bit and then add oats, suji and start adding atta.
Only add as much atta as needed. Make into a firm dough. The dough will be a bit warm, this makes them crunchy.
Keep for 1 hr.
Roll into long think fingers and bake at 180 deg C till golden brown. They will be slightly soft but once they are cool they get crunchy!
Enjoy them !

No comments:

Post a Comment